Saturday, August 20, 2011

ColorSnap App.



I love watching paint color trends and when Sherwin-Williams sends out their new colors and updates me with magazines and emails I pay attention!!!  This time they caught my eye with their new app for IPhones, Blackberries and Androids.  It's called COLORSNAP.  Just snap a picture of anything you like the color of and it will match it with their colors.  It will even come up with a list of colors that compliment your color.  WOW!!  If that's not enough you can lighten and darken the color until it's exactly what you want.  That sure makes things simple.  Now keep in mind you might still want to do some trial swatches but what a great place to start.  Well, for me the best place to start would be to get a phone I can use it on... but that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment