Friday, September 30, 2011

Kiddo's Quotables


My friend Tara came across this super cute Free Printable.  Amy at Delightful Distractions designed this little book for keeping track of all those cute little things your kiddo's say.  I know... you're thinking, "Kelly, your kiddo is only 4 months old".  Well , I better start getting ready now, by the time he starts talking it will be too late!  Amy gives several ideas on how to use her printable.  I plan to follow her lead but also plan to scan them once they're filled in and use them in my digital scrap book.  Head on over to Delightful Distractions to check it out & let her know what you think!

Look ahead to next week...  
I will be doing an entire week of T-Shirt makeovers.  Wait until you see what I've come up with.  Super cute, easy, and virtually free.  You'll be so excited to give them a try!!  Come check it out and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Kelly! So glad you like the little book... great idea with scanning in already filled in pages for your scrapbook! Yeah :)

    ReplyDelete